Nur Shazwin ♥
Nur Khairiyyah ♥
We're the comels gang!
with Zahir & Hafiz
Nur Athirah ♥
My baby dolls ♥
Three is a perfect US ♥
This is how the three girls met and united together. Is it crazy? Yes! We're craziest girls in this world. We're rock! Just we're. I mean US. Shazwin, Khairiyyah and Athirah is the best girlfie I ever had. (Sorry gambar Athirah tak byk sebab dia tak minat sgt bergambar puii). We've been together so long. Very the long time. Ups, down, sweet and bitter. All these memories, we went through together with smile, patient, strong and support each other. The most important, we always laughed together. Seems, nothing is difficult for us. We're so happy to being together. Really happy. They're my biggest monster. My strength when I'm down. They're always give me smiled all the way when I'm down, when I'm weak and crying.
People keeps talking about us. But, we didn't care about those. They're just jealous about us. We just we. Nothing can change about that except fate. Get it? I love them. I love them very much. They're my second family. And my life too. I don't care even I don't have boyfriend or what. I fucking care if my friends go away from me.I will cry like hell if I lose them. Like I told you, they're my monster. My diamond. Hey my beautiful diamond okay! Hahaha. Sometimes, they're hurts me. But, I really don't care. Just because I love them. A friends just like a stars for me.
Notes for you guys; Korang!!! Hahahahahaha. Aku nak ucap terima kasih sangat sangat. Terima kasih sebab sudi menjadi kawan aku even aku ni banyak kelemahan/keburukan. Korang tak kisah pun tu semua kan? Terima kasih sebab sudi layan kerenah aku yang entah bila nak matang ni hahaha alaa ilek ah kan haha. Terima kasih sebab selalu marah aku time aku tidur, time aku malas nk buat kerja and time aku selalu curi makan dlm kelas time cikgu ada. Hahahaha tu aku takkan lupa hahaha. Terima kasih sebab jaga aku. Terima kasih sebab sanggup keluarkan duit untuk aku hehe lbih lbih lagi Awin haha aku byk hutang woi dgn kau. And the last thing, terima kasih kerana muncul dalam hidup aku. Tanpa korang, aku lemah doh. Aku rasa, aku takkan lama dekat sekolah tu. Dan aku rasa aku takkan boleh hidup tenang sekarang if takde korang. Korang mengubah hidup aku (kdg kdg lah) dan korang beri semangat dekat aku. Terima kasih setan setan kecil ku. Korang jaga diri tau? Study elok elok. InsyaAllah, kita akan ke menara gading sama sama dan after 5 years, kita akan jumpa balik!! InsyaAllah. Aku harap sangat, amin. Jaga diri weh!! Hearts;;
SAYANG KORANG TO THE MAX!
sincerely;
Adyla, kawan korang yg terpaling comels!









No comments:
Post a Comment