Babe, are you okay? Do you have problem? School? Your health? Oh have a problem with your family? With your sweetheart? Your life? Uh uh or more than to your mental? I guess lah.
Kiddo, what's your hobby? What? Oh like to troll people? Or be a such backstabbers and haters? Wow so fantastic *speechless. You know what, that was not really cool if you being a such bitch. You look so pathetic, lah serious bro. Saya very very kesian dgn kehidupan awak macam tu, BUDAK.
Just seat there, eating popcorn while tumblr-ing oh yeah take a breath. Selamilah setiap degupan jantung awak tu. And be nice to others. Greet others, tnya khabar and put a little smile like this :D You can, I'm sure that you really can but why you wasting your time like to troll people? I can't really understand.
Jangan mengejek kekurangan orang lain, kalau awak masih sekolah lagi dan memerlukan bantuan guru guru. Jangan berlagak dgn orang lain kalau awak tak sehebat, Professar Rowan Atkinson. Jangan nk perli orang lain, kalau awak sedar yang awak telah memerli diri sendiri. Jangan annoying kalau awak tu.... Eh jap, awak mmg annoying so thats okay huehuehue.
So please dude, behave. BEHAVE! Be a matured. Awak tu budak lelaki, anak jantan. Dan saya tau awak sudah pun mengeluarkan air mani so then? Please act like you a very matured man. Omg apa I cakap ni? Wutever~ For the last time, get a life baby boo? Do you want me to send your life? I will! I'm very okay with that but....Your life will be messy forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment