Sep 28, 2011

Cough.....

So pain and tired a lot sebab asyik cough cough and cough again. Shit so pain! Semalam my cough berdarah, 3 times ok like WTH is this -.- Hmmm act I'm scared when I saw ada blood dkt my kahak tu hmmm...

It's getting worse worse worse worse and.......... Ya Allah, please kurangkan kesakitan ni. Ni bukan batuk biasa like I usual batuk, this is my first time batuk yg like 'nazak' mcm ni. Ugh. Tadi time I take my shower, my breath tersekat sekat fuhh sumpah tkbole tahan then stop mndi for 5 minutes and sambung blik. Haih what's wrong with me?

K nahh I show you my innocent look yg tgh tahan batuk muehehe peace oulllsss.

I'm always pretty hehehe.

Guys, pray for me k? Takut if anything happen to me kan, takut tak takut tak? K dont mind. Pray for me semoga me sihat dan jauh dari segala penyakit. Amin. Bye loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment