Jul 27, 2011

Again. It's okay, I'm strong :')


Yesterday was the second day kita break kan? And this is your second chance that I give you right? Now, we destroy everything. You know, I cant accept this at all but I have to because this is my faith. I cry to much for you and others but is willing to cry for me? Takde right? Hihi I know that. I'm only a girl who is very embarrassing and fuckin' bad for someone else to love me, I know that :')

Now, all my friends stay away from me and this time you? Hmm that's so speechless to me. Whatever Dyla, just realise that you're so bad human in the world. I'm tired to being like this, seriously. Where's my supporters? Where's my friends? And, where are you? Ya Allah, they're gone!

But, I'm happy that I have memories with you and my friends. Never die and never erase from my heart! Thanks korang and thanks Dzull for everything. Take care ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment