Nasri, we're couple ? I dont think even it all and I dont think what is love as a lover, never sayang . I think we're just couple in fantasy but reality just how ? I really dont know .We're empty, no sacrifice, sincerity and true love in this relationship . We just share the love on phone and facebook, like that . sad right ? yeahh crazy sad ! We love this kind of acting only to themselves but really dont know .
When I say I want to see you, dating with you but you always kind of the reasons padahal hanyalah nk luangkan masa bersama sama susah sangat then you akan tukar topik lain dan tu sgt disappointed . You know what, I feel very very boring disappointed, very very deep . I think that you'll better without me because you have a great people around you include your ex's and I feel calm . I tknk kita buang masa sebab relationship kita yg nyata atau tak ni, lepaskan just moving on baby !
I'm really reall sorry what I'm saying, we take our direction eh ? lepaskan saya dengan hati yg terbuka, I'm really sorry for hurting you . Believe me, awak akan dpt yang lebih baik dari saya trust me and I hope we can be friend :') ILOVEYOU ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment